COEX Series MX30 LED Display Controller
The MX30 is an all-in-one LED display controller in the brand-new control system COEX series of Xi’an NovaStar Tech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as NovaStar). This controller integrates video processing and video control into one box and offers rich video input connectors (HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, DP 1.1 and 3G-SDI), 10x Ethernet output ports and 2x 10G optical ports. It can also work with the brand-new software VMP (Vision Management Platform) to provide a better operation and control experience.
VMP is an all-new display control software that integrates design, management, and monitoring into one single platform. When paired with the flagship MX Series controller and A10s Pro receiving card, an incredibly professional LED solution is realized, providing stunning image quality, precise color adjustment, and an intuitive software experience. This represents a totally new solution for managing high-end applications such as fine-pitch LED installation, studio broadcasting, touring, corporate events, virtual production and E-sports.
Inputs and Outputs
- Multiple types of inputs
− 1x HDMI 2.0 (with loop through)
− 1x HDMI 1.4 (with loop through)
− 1x DP 1.1
− 2x 3G-SDI (with loop through)
- 10-bit and 8-bit video inputs
- 3 types of outputs
− 10x Gigabit Ethernet ports, load capacity up to 6.5 million pixels
− 2x 10G optical ports, 1 as primary port and 1 as backup port
− 1x SPDIF digital audio port
- 3 types of controls
− 1x Genlock signal input (with loop through)
− 2x Ethernet control ports
− 1x Auxiliary port
- 3 independent layers
Support up to 3 layers and layer priority adjustment in Z order.
- Image scaling
Support 4 image scaling modes: custom, pixel to pixel, snap to canvas and fill screen.
- 14Ch Color Correction
Support precise adjustment to hue, saturation and brightness of black, white and the 12 derived standard colors of the red, green and blue primary colors.
- Full Grayscale Calibration
Work with NovaStar’s high-precision calibration system and the C3200 scientific grade camera to generate unique calibration coefficients for each grayscale, ensuring uniformity of each grayscale and dramatically improving the image quality.
− Support HDR10 and comply with the SMPTE ST 2084 and SMPTE ST 2086 standards.
− Support HLG.
− Support low latency and the controller load capacity is not reduced. The latency at the controller is 0 frame (less than 1 ms) in Send-Only Controller working mode and 1 frame in All-In-One Controller working mode.
− Support additional latency. Zero to two frames of latency can be added at the controller.
- Frame Rate Adaptive
The controller can be adaptive to various video input frame rates, including decimal frame rates.Custom frame rates are also supported and the step size of fine tuning frame rate is as small as 0.01 Hz.
- Two working modes
Support the All-In-One Controller and Send Only Controller working modes.
− In the Send-Only Controller mode, the latency can be reduced by one frame.
− In the All-In-One Controller mode, the layer and scaling functions are available.
- Display system monitoring
Support monitoring of the device status and screen status. Any fault and alarm information can be reported actively.
- VMP software control
The device can be connected to the VMP software to provide easy and convenient operations and smart device management.
- SNMP and Art-Net protocols supported
- Cascading control via Ethernet
The Gigabit Ethernet control ports support TCP/IP protocol and star topology. No switch or router is needed to deploy multiple devices on the same LAN via device cascading as the network switching function is already built in.
- The Frame Rate Adaptive function can be achieved when the MX30 works with the A10s Pro receiving card.Currently supported driver ICs include MBI5264, MBI5253B, ICND2055, ICND2065, ICND2059 and ICND2069. In addition, the .ncp file generated by the Cabinet Tool from NovaStar must be used.
- The Full Grayscale Calibration function can be achieved when the MX30 works with the A10s Pro receiving card.
- Using the HDR function reduces the MX30 load capacity by less than half if the MX30 works with the A10s Pro receiving card. For details, see the Ethernet Port Load Capacity section.
Power input: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 2-0.8A
Max power consumption: 55 W
Temperature: –20ºC to +50ºC
Humidity: 0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing
Temperature: –30ºC to +80ºC
Humidity: 0% RH to 95% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 482.6 mm × 94.2 mm × 466.7 mm
Net weight: 7.2 kg
Gross weight: 10.2 kg Note: It is the total weight of the product, accessories,and packing materials packed according to the packingspecifications.
Novastar MX30 LED Video Controller Specification
Novastar MX30 LED Video Controller User Manual
Novastar VMP (VISION MANAGEMENT PLATFORM) USER MANUAL
1. Strong technical background. We are a professional LED screen manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. Our engineers are experienced in all kinds of LED controller card configuration and operation, producing and using LED screens.
2 No MOQ request on all our products. You can buy even one sample to test our products before placing bulk orders. Many other suppliers have strict MOQ requests, which is inconvenient for buyers.
3. Quick and safe payment. You can pay by credit card through Paypal, which offers complete buyer protection and avoids having to share any of your financial information.
4. Good quality control. Our technicians inspect all the products earnestly before packaging.
5. Long warranty period. All LED controller products from leddisplayshop.com are under 2-year warranty. You can send the defective products back to us for repair during the warranty period, and we will repair them and send them back to you. The sender affords the shipping cost.
6. Good support fr
1. We ship most of the items listed at our online shop worldwide using the fastest shipping method with a tracking number via DHL, FedEx, or UPS Express, which takes around 4~8+ days to arrive. For Brazil, we only use EMS Express. The buyer must pay USD35 extra for the freight cost if shipping companies list the delivery address as a remote area.
2. We can use the buyer'sbuyer's shipping account to send the goods. But the buyer shall make an appointment for the pickup by himself and send us the shipping label. Simply providing us with a shipping account will not be accepted. If you use a FedEx account, please ask them for a control or reference number.
3. We will process your order within 1~3 working days after receipt of payment. We will re-inform you with another fastest delivery time when it happens to be " "Out of Stock" for the products on your order.
4. We only ship to your order's confirmed address, so please confirm the delivery address on your payment account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card. We will cancel the order and refund you if it does not match. It is OK if you pay by Wire Transfer or Western Union.
5. The shipping company provides service transit time, excluding weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. The buyer shall pay the customs duty on his side if it occurs. Please inform us if you want to lower the product value in the shipping invoice. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid. In most EU countries, this is not allowed. It has to be the real amount paid. A VAT number must be provided for customs clearance for all EU countries, Switzerland, Norway and Ireland.
7. If required, please provide some necessary assistance for the shipping company concerning the customs clearance of the goods in your country.
8. When they arrive, Please check the items in front of the DHL/FedEx courier. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local DHL'sDHL's documentary evidence for the breakage, and in the meantime, email us with photos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. Please contact us if you have not received your shipment within 15 days from the payment date. We will track the shipment and get back to you with a reply ASAP.
10. The products purchased will not be accepted for return and warranty if the codes are ripped off. We do not accept refunds for custom-made products. Regularly stocked items may be returned for refund with a 20% restocking charge if the request is made within 3 days of receiving. Items must be in a good and resalable condition. Shipping costs back and forth and import taxes (if they are any) are all borne by the buyer.
11. We provide six months to one year of quality warranty for most LED part products and 2 years for complete LED display products (Special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace them free of charge in our factory. Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping costs.