Novastar MG Series Distributed System
MG series distributed system is a distributed image processing and control system based on networking, nodal and digitalization. Through encoding nodes, multiple scattered audio and video signal sources are collected and transcoded into IP network data streams, and the corresponding information is displayed on display devices through decoding nodes to realize audio and video network sharing.
MG series distributed system adopts H.264/H.265 as transmission protocol, with small network bandwidth occupation, which can provide users with low latency and lossless audio and video experience, and break the limitation of traditional centralized deployment mode, suitable for decentralized deployment of audio and video interconnection applications across floors, regions and networks.
MG series distributed system integrates audio and video long-distance digital transmission, signal switching, KVM seat management and large-screen management, and with distributed visualization management system and distributed seat collaboration system, it can be widely used in joint command center, large conference communication center, monitoring center, data center, production scheduling center and other visualization application scenarios.
- Low latency, high image quality
Adopting NOVA’s high-performance image processing technology, it features low bandwidth, low latency, high clarity, and high stability. Support H.264, H.265 video encoding, professional color sampling, processing and transmission of up to 4K×2K@60Hz 4:4:4. High video transmission quality, to achieve distortion-free picture transmission, maintain the original color saturation, and system latency as low as 50ms, what you see is what you get.
- Multi-output node splicing, output screen accurate synchronization
MG series output nodes use unique synchronization technology to achieve full synchronization of all output nodes, which fundamentally eliminates the phenomenon of multiple output nodes splicing images out of sync, or tearing when playing high dynamic images.
- KVM control, cross-platform roaming
It supports KVM seat management functions, mouse roaming between multiple screens, full mouse operation, cross-window sliding and cross-monitor roaming of the mouse cursor, and simultaneous preview of multiple signal sources. It also supports controlling multiple hosts at the terminal node with a set of keys and mice, and has cross-platform operation functions, including Windows, Linux, Mac and other system platforms.
- Signal pushing and grabbing, multi-person collaboration
MG distributed system supports signal pushing between seats or between seats and big screen, which can push the problem or screen that needs to be decided to others or big screen, so that multiple parties can collaborate to make timely decisions and deal with problems efficiently. With permission, it can grab information from any monitor or big screen to local monitor and take over the signal source quickly.
- Web control, easy operation and maintenance
The management system supports Web configuration management, providing users with simple and quick operation, cross terminal operation, device management, fine division of authority, input and output EDID management of coding and decoding nodes, large screen management, device batch upgrade and log management functions.
Discrete deployment, unified management
Multiple signal nodes scattered in space are quickly connected to the system, and the signal data from each scattered location are unifiedly deployed and controlled and managed.
Massive access, unlimited expansion
Full network IP architecture, can rely on the rapid extension of the network to increase the system nodes, each node only needs to configure IP access to the network.
Hierarchical authority and security management
Role-based multi-user authority hierarchy management, administrators can configure different permissions for users to achieve the most detailed division of operating authority, which is convenient for different levels and different personnel to carry out different operations, greatly improving efficiency and security.
Novastar MG Series Distributed System Appearance
Novastar MG Series Distributed SystemWorking Diagram
Novastar MG Series Distributed System Specification
1. Strong technical background. We are a professional LED screen manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. Our engineers are experienced in all kinds of LED controller card configuration and operation, producing and using LED screens.
2 No MOQ request on all our products. You can buy even one sample to test our products before placing bulk orders. Many other suppliers have strict MOQ requests, which is inconvenient for buyers.
3. Quick and safe payment. You can pay by credit card through Paypal, which offers complete buyer protection and avoids having to share any of your financial information.
4. Good quality control. Our technicians inspect all the products earnestly before packaging.
5. Long warranty period. All LED controller products from leddisplayshop.com are under 2-year warranty. You can send the defective products back to us for repair during the warranty period, and we will repair them and send them back to you. The sender affords the shipping cost.
6. Good support fr
1. We ship most of the items listed at our online shop worldwide using the fastest shipping method with a tracking number via DHL, FedEx, or UPS Express, which takes around 4~8+ days to arrive. For Brazil, we only use EMS Express. The buyer must pay USD35 extra for the freight cost if shipping companies list the delivery address as a remote area.
2. We can use the buyer'sbuyer's shipping account to send the goods. But the buyer shall make an appointment for the pickup by himself and send us the shipping label. Simply providing us with a shipping account will not be accepted. If you use a FedEx account, please ask them for a control or reference number.
3. We will process your order within 1~3 working days after receipt of payment. We will re-inform you with another fastest delivery time when it happens to be " "Out of Stock" for the products on your order.
4. We only ship to your order's confirmed address, so please confirm the delivery address on your payment account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card. We will cancel the order and refund you if it does not match. It is OK if you pay by Wire Transfer or Western Union.
5. The shipping company provides service transit time, excluding weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. The buyer shall pay the customs duty on his side if it occurs. Please inform us if you want to lower the product value in the shipping invoice. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid. In most EU countries, this is not allowed. It has to be the real amount paid. A VAT number must be provided for customs clearance for all EU countries, Switzerland, Norway and Ireland.
7. If required, please provide some necessary assistance for the shipping company concerning the customs clearance of the goods in your country.
8. When they arrive, Please check the items in front of the DHL/FedEx courier. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local DHL'sDHL's documentary evidence for the breakage, and in the meantime, email us with photos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. Please contact us if you have not received your shipment within 15 days from the payment date. We will track the shipment and get back to you with a reply ASAP.
10. The products purchased will not be accepted for return and warranty if the codes are ripped off. We do not accept refunds for custom-made products. Regularly stocked items may be returned for refund with a 20% restocking charge if the request is made within 3 days of receiving. Items must be in a good and resalable condition. Shipping costs back and forth and import taxes (if they are any) are all borne by the buyer.
11. We provide six months to one year of quality warranty for most LED part products and 2 years for complete LED display products (Special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace them free of charge in our factory. Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping costs.