COEX Series MX40 Pro LED Display Controller
The MX40 Pro is a flagship 4K LED display controller in the new-generation control system COEX series. This controller offers rich video inputs (HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2 and 12G-SDI) and 20 Ethernet outputs. It can also work with the brand-new software VMP (Vision Management Platform) to provide a better operation and control experience.
VMP is an all-new display control software that integrates design, management, and monitoring into one single platform. When paired with the flagship MX Series controller and A10s Pro receiving card, an incredibly professional LED solution is realized, providing stunning image quality, precise color adjustment, and an intuitive software experience. This represents a totally new solution for managing high-end applications such as fine-pitch LED installation, studio broadcasting, touring, corporate events, virtual production and E-sports.
Stunning image quality with enhanced details
- Dual boosters for exceptional image display
Utilizing Image Booster 2.0 and Dynamic Booster, grayscale performance, color performance and contrast ratio are dramatically improved.
22bit+, 64 times grayscale improvement, 0.002nits precise control, ultra-precise image for stunning realism.
Fully automated color standardization, calibration and verification, self-adapts to color gamut, △E<2.
By enhancing bright and dark content details to the idea level, an SDR source can deliver HDR-like effect, ensuring no overexposure in bright areas and no loss of detail in shadows.
- Power saving with dynamic algorithm
With real-time analysis, brightness is adjusted dynamically frame by frame, saving 20%-40% power, extending the lifespan of an LED display.
Virtual production with more realistic immersion
The only comprehensive 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:4:4 solution in the industry presents an ideal environment for virtual production that puts you in the scene, representing a new evolution in HDR applications.
- Flexible frame rate for smoother visuals
Supports 240Hz high frame rate, frame multiplication, frame multiplexing and adaptive frame rate, providing a super smooth filming.
Perceptual color control on screen
- Color adjustment at your fingertips
Supports unrestricted color replacement, with minimal impact on other colors.
14CH Color Correctionn
Precise adjustment of hue, saturation, and brightness of primary, secondary and tertiary colors, with basic adjustment of black and white, ensuring perfect colors that retain their intended beauty.
- Color adjustment for creative scenes
Curve adjustment and importing of 3D LUT files let you manage color in creative and artistic ways, just like a Hollywood colorist.
- Contrast & Black level for impressive details
Allows independent adjustment of highlights and shadows by contrast and black level, avoiding overexposure in bright content but delivering rich details in dark content.
Intuitive interface for easy control
- Quick and easy screen mapping
Screen mapping can be done easily on the software canvas with a mouse. Auto detection of connected cabinets and exporting of screen mapping file in advance serve to greatly increase operational efficiency.
- Free from rectangular calculation, maximizing the capacity
Loading capacity is calculated by the physical cabinet pixels, free from rectangular limitation, helping maximize the loading capacity of controllers. No more capacity waste from leaving blank or irregular shape designs. Create without limits!
- Finder tool for quick adjustment
With the finder tool, cabinets and controllers can be located quickly. After receiving command from VMP software, LED screen will show the position of specific cabinets and controllers accurately, making relevant adjustment much quicker and easier.
- Group management made easy
All devices are grouped by screens, making multiple screen management easier and more efficient than before.
- Visualized seam correction
Seam correction can be completed rapidly with an interactive and visualized design. Visually locate and select the seams simply by using a cursor, then directly view the screen to adjust the seams in the software, greatly improving efficiency.
Save all parameters of inputs and outputs into presets, providing quick and easy retrieval with a single click.
- What you see is what you get
Canvas monitor and source preview allow for recognition of screen display status in real time and easy fitting of content to screen.
Supports phase offset and shutter fit, allowing the LED display to automatically adapt to camera exposure time and frequency, alleviating black field and scan lines from being captured by the camera when shooting the LED display.
3 × HDMI2.0 Loop 1 × 12G SDI Loop 1 × DP1.2
20 × EtherCON 4×10G OPT
- Armor Series Receiving Card
Improving image quality through the optimization of every pixel
Novastar MX40 Pro
Novastar MX40 Pro LED Video Controller Specification
Novastar MX40 Pro LED Video Controller User Manual
Novastar MX40 Pro LED Video Controller Q&A
Novastar VMP (VISION MANAGEMENT PLATFORM) USER MANUAL
1. Strong technical background. We are a professional LED screen manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. Our engineers are experienced in all kinds of LED controller card configuration and operation, producing and using LED screens.
2 No MOQ request on all our products. You can buy even one sample to test our products before placing bulk orders. Many other suppliers have strict MOQ requests, which is inconvenient for buyers.
3. Quick and safe payment. You can pay by credit card through Paypal, which offers complete buyer protection and avoids having to share any of your financial information.
4. Good quality control. Our technicians inspect all the products earnestly before packaging.
5. Long warranty period. All LED controller products from leddisplayshop.com are under 2-year warranty. You can send the defective products back to us for repair during the warranty period, and we will repair them and send them back to you. The sender affords the shipping cost.
6. Good support fr
1. We ship most of the items listed at our online shop worldwide using the fastest shipping method with a tracking number via DHL, FedEx, or UPS Express, which takes around 4~8+ days to arrive. For Brazil, we only use EMS Express. The buyer must pay USD35 extra for the freight cost if shipping companies list the delivery address as a remote area.
2. We can use the buyer'sbuyer's shipping account to send the goods. But the buyer shall make an appointment for the pickup by himself and send us the shipping label. Simply providing us with a shipping account will not be accepted. If you use a FedEx account, please ask them for a control or reference number.
3. We will process your order within 1~3 working days after receipt of payment. We will re-inform you with another fastest delivery time when it happens to be " "Out of Stock" for the products on your order.
4. We only ship to your order's confirmed address, so please confirm the delivery address on your payment account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card. We will cancel the order and refund you if it does not match. It is OK if you pay by Wire Transfer or Western Union.
5. The shipping company provides service transit time, excluding weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. The buyer shall pay the customs duty on his side if it occurs. Please inform us if you want to lower the product value in the shipping invoice. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid. In most EU countries, this is not allowed. It has to be the real amount paid. A VAT number must be provided for customs clearance for all EU countries, Switzerland, Norway and Ireland.
7. If required, please provide some necessary assistance for the shipping company concerning the customs clearance of the goods in your country.
8. When they arrive, Please check the items in front of the DHL/FedEx courier. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local DHL'sDHL's documentary evidence for the breakage, and in the meantime, email us with photos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. Please contact us if you have not received your shipment within 15 days from the payment date. We will track the shipment and get back to you with a reply ASAP.
10. The products purchased will not be accepted for return and warranty if the codes are ripped off. We do not accept refunds for custom-made products. Regularly stocked items may be returned for refund with a 20% restocking charge if the request is made within 3 days of receiving. Items must be in a good and resalable condition. Shipping costs back and forth and import taxes (if they are any) are all borne by the buyer.
11. We provide six months to one year of quality warranty for most LED part products and 2 years for complete LED display products (Special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace them free of charge in our factory. Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping costs.