The C1 is a hardware console of NovaStar specifically designed for video processing products and mainly used for live stage control.
The C1 is designed with 2 LCD screens. One is used to monitor input sources. The other, together with buttons on the panel, is used to configure the layer size, layer position, input source, output resolution, layer border and input cropping.
The C1 is also designed with a joystick and T-Bar. The joystick is used to precisely adjust the layer size and position. The T-Bar supports 1024 levels of layer transparency adjustment, finely controlling the transition effects of presets.
Thanks to the cool LED buttons, highly sensitive joystick and T-Bar, plus the 2 LCD screens, the C1 is extremely easy to operate, making live stage control most convenient .
● Support two LCD screens, one for monitoring, and the other touch screen for operating. During operating, users can view on one of the LCD screens the input source status, preview status and status of output on LED display, so that the overall situation is under control.
● Supports control of up to 16 terminal devices.
● Supports control of NovaStar video splicing processors.
● Supports screen mosaic, easy mosaic, output image quality adjustment, BKG settings, EDID settings, test patterns, and switching from normal display to blackout with one button press.
● Supports up to 16 presets.
● Supports preset copying, use of preset templates, preset customizing, saving of custom presets, preset data cleanup, lockup of preset area on C1 operation panel.
● Supports up to 8 ×layers, 1 ×OSD, 1 ×BKG, and 1 ×LOGO.
● Supports configurations of shape layers and Watermark layer.
● Supports layer adding with one button press, layer cleanup with one button press, and moving a layer to the front or back with one button press.
● Supports layer editing, layer image quality adjustment, layer border settings, and layer freezing.
● Supports settings of the layer size and position through the joystick and buttons.
● Supports Aux configuration.
● Supports input source cropping.
● Supports 13 layer transition effects and settings of transition duration.
● Supports adjustment of the joystick’s sensitivity.
● Supports manual adjustment of the fade transition effect of layers by using the TBar.
● Supports remote or live control of terminal video processors through RJ45.
LED Video Control Consoles
LED Control Consoles Working Diagram
C1 Desktop Console
|AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
|0° C–50° C
|-20° C–60° C
|541.46 mm × 649.90 mm × 204.46 mm
1. Strong technical background. We are a professional LED screen manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. Our engineers are experienced in all kinds of LED controller card configuration and operation, producing and using LED screens.
2 No MOQ request on all our products. You can buy even one sample to test our products before placing bulk orders. Many other suppliers have strict MOQ requests, which is inconvenient for buyers.
3. Quick and safe payment. You can pay by credit card through Paypal, which offers complete buyer protection and avoids having to share any of your financial information.
4. Good quality control. Our technicians inspect all the products earnestly before packaging.
5. Long warranty period. All LED controller products from leddisplayshop.com are under 2-year warranty. You can send the defective products back to us for repair during the warranty period, and we will repair them and send them back to you. The sender affords the shipping cost.
6. Good support fr
1. We ship most of the items listed at our online shop worldwide using the fastest shipping method with a tracking number via DHL, FedEx, or UPS Express, which takes around 4~8+ days to arrive. For Brazil, we only use EMS Express. The buyer must pay USD35 extra for the freight cost if shipping companies list the delivery address as a remote area.
2. We can use the buyer'sbuyer's shipping account to send the goods. But the buyer shall make an appointment for the pickup by himself and send us the shipping label. Simply providing us with a shipping account will not be accepted. If you use a FedEx account, please ask them for a control or reference number.
3. We will process your order within 1~3 working days after receipt of payment. We will re-inform you with another fastest delivery time when it happens to be " "Out of Stock" for the products on your order.
4. We only ship to your order's confirmed address, so please confirm the delivery address on your payment account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card. We will cancel the order and refund you if it does not match. It is OK if you pay by Wire Transfer or Western Union.
5. The shipping company provides service transit time, excluding weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. The buyer shall pay the customs duty on his side if it occurs. Please inform us if you want to lower the product value in the shipping invoice. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid. In most EU countries, this is not allowed. It has to be the real amount paid. A VAT number must be provided for customs clearance for all EU countries, Switzerland, Norway and Ireland.
7. If required, please provide some necessary assistance for the shipping company concerning the customs clearance of the goods in your country.
8. When they arrive, Please check the items in front of the DHL/FedEx courier. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local DHL'sDHL's documentary evidence for the breakage, and in the meantime, email us with photos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. Please contact us if you have not received your shipment within 15 days from the payment date. We will track the shipment and get back to you with a reply ASAP.
10. The products purchased will not be accepted for return and warranty if the codes are ripped off. We do not accept refunds for custom-made products. Regularly stocked items may be returned for refund with a 20% restocking charge if the request is made within 3 days of receiving. Items must be in a good and resalable condition. Shipping costs back and forth and import taxes (if they are any) are all borne by the buyer.
11. We provide six months to one year of quality warranty for most LED part products and 2 years for complete LED display products (Special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace them free of charge in our factory. Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping costs.