The NovaPro UHD Jr is a NovaStar’s new all-in-one controller that features excellent video processing capabilities, sending card functions and LED screen configurations.
The NovaPro UHD Jr provides a variety of video input connectors, supporting 4K×2K@60Hz image processing and sending capabilities.
With the help of smart control software V-Can from Novastar, the NovaPro UHD Jr can enable richer image mosaic effects and faster and easier operations.
The NovaPro UHD Jr can send the processed video to the LED screen via Neutrik Ethernet ports and optical fiber ports. Thanks to its powerful video processing capabilities and sending functions, the NovaPro UHD Jr is well suited for stage control systems, conference sites, activities, exhibition sites and other high-end rental applications as well as fine-pitch LED displays.
NovaStar NovaPro UHD Jr. Features:
HDMI / DP / DVI / 12G-SDI | 10,400,000 pixels | 3 Layers + 1 BKG | HDR10-Optima, Low Latency
- A variety of inputs and outputs
Provides 1 × DP 1.2, 4 × DVI, 1 × HDMI 2.0 with loop output and 2 × 12G-SDI with loop output.
- More output connectors, larger loading capacity
Provides 16 × Neutrik Ethernet output and 4 × optical fiber output, with loading capacity up to 10,400,000 pixels.
The maximum width is 16K and maximum height is 8K.
An input source can be made up of at most 4 DVI input sources.
Greatly enhances display image quality, providing more clear and vivid image.
The supported frame rates are 23.98, 29.97 and 59.94.
Reduces the latency from sending card to receiving card by 2 frames when the device is used together with NovaStar Armor series receiving cards
Supports pure color and image BKGs.
- Personalized image scaling
Supports 3 kinds of image scaling modes: full screen, pixel to pixel, custom.
Captures input source image which can be used as a BKG image.
Up to 4 NovaPro UHD Jr units can be connected to load a super-large screen when used with the video distributor.
V-Can (smart control software from NovaStar) supported
At most 10 user presets can be created and saved as templates which can be used directly and conveniently.
- EDID management supported
Supports custom EDID and standard EDID.
NovaStar NovaPro UHD Jr. Specifications
Power connector:AC 100 V–240 V 50/60 Hz
Dimensions:3U standard chassis 482.6 ×396.0 ×139.0 (mm)
Max power consumption:70 W
NovaStar NovaPro UHD Jr. Working Diagram
NovaPro UHD Jr
NovaPro UHD Jr All in One Controller Specification
NovaPro UHD Jr All in One Controller User Manual
1. Strong technical background. We are a professional LED screen manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. Our engineers are experienced in all kinds of LED controller card configuration and operation, producing and using LED screens.
2 No MOQ request on all our products. You can buy even one sample to test our products before placing bulk orders. Many other suppliers have strict MOQ requests, which is inconvenient for buyers.
3. Quick and safe payment. You can pay by credit card through Paypal, which offers complete buyer protection and avoids having to share any of your financial information.
4. Good quality control. Our technicians inspect all the products earnestly before packaging.
5. Long warranty period. All LED controller products from leddisplayshop.com are under 2-year warranty. You can send the defective products back to us for repair during the warranty period, and we will repair them and send them back to you. The sender affords the shipping cost.
6. Good support fr
1. We ship most of the items listed at our online shop worldwide using the fastest shipping method with a tracking number via DHL, FedEx, or UPS Express, which takes around 4~8+ days to arrive. For Brazil, we only use EMS Express. The buyer must pay USD35 extra for the freight cost if shipping companies list the delivery address as a remote area.
2. We can use the buyer'sbuyer's shipping account to send the goods. But the buyer shall make an appointment for the pickup by himself and send us the shipping label. Simply providing us with a shipping account will not be accepted. If you use a FedEx account, please ask them for a control or reference number.
3. We will process your order within 1~3 working days after receipt of payment. We will re-inform you with another fastest delivery time when it happens to be " "Out of Stock" for the products on your order.
4. We only ship to your order's confirmed address, so please confirm the delivery address on your payment account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card. We will cancel the order and refund you if it does not match. It is OK if you pay by Wire Transfer or Western Union.
5. The shipping company provides service transit time, excluding weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. The buyer shall pay the customs duty on his side if it occurs. Please inform us if you want to lower the product value in the shipping invoice. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid. In most EU countries, this is not allowed. It has to be the real amount paid. A VAT number must be provided for customs clearance for all EU countries, Switzerland, Norway and Ireland.
7. If required, please provide some necessary assistance for the shipping company concerning the customs clearance of the goods in your country.
8. When they arrive, Please check the items in front of the DHL/FedEx courier. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local DHL'sDHL's documentary evidence for the breakage, and in the meantime, email us with photos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. Please contact us if you have not received your shipment within 15 days from the payment date. We will track the shipment and get back to you with a reply ASAP.
10. The products purchased will not be accepted for return and warranty if the codes are ripped off. We do not accept refunds for custom-made products. Regularly stocked items may be returned for refund with a 20% restocking charge if the request is made within 3 days of receiving. Items must be in a good and resalable condition. Shipping costs back and forth and import taxes (if they are any) are all borne by the buyer.
11. We provide six months to one year of quality warranty for most LED part products and 2 years for complete LED display products (Special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace them free of charge in our factory. Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping costs.