The VX1000 is new all-in-one controller that integrates video processing and video control into one box. It features 10 Ethernet ports and supports video controller, fiber converter and Bypass working modes. A VX1000 unit can drive up to 6.5 million pixels, with the maximum output width and height up to 10,240 pixels and 8192 pixels, respectively, which is ideal for ultra-wide and ultra-high LED screen applications.
The VX1000 is capable of receiving a variety of video signals and processing high-resolution 4K×1K@60Hz images. In addition, the device features stepless output scaling, low latency, 3D, pixel-level brightness and chroma calibration and more, to present you with an excellent image display experience.
What’s more, the VX1000 can work with Nova Star’s supreme software NovaLCT and V-Can to greatly facilitate your in-field operations and control, such as screen configuration, Ethernet port backup settings, layer management, preset management and firmware update.
Thanks to its powerful video processing and sending capabilities and other outstanding features, the VX1000 can be widely used in applications such as medium and high-end rental, stage control systems and fine-pitch LED screens.
VX1000 LED Video processor Appearance
VX1000 LED Video processor Working Diagram
The inputs of the VX400 include DVI×1, HDMI1.3×2 , DP×1 and SDI×1. They support input resolution up to 1920×1200@60Hz; the input images of VX4S can be zoomed point-to-point according to the screen resolution.
Provide seamless high-speed switching and fade-in/ fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality.
The location and size of PIP can both beadjusted, which can be controlled at will.
Adopt the NovaStar G4 engine; the screen is stable and flicker free without
scanning lines; the images are exquisite and have a good sense of depth.
Can implement white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of LEDs used by screens to ensure reproduction of true colors.
HDMI/external audio input.
10bit / 8bit HD video source;
The loading capacity: 2.6 million pixels.
Support multiple controller montage for loading huge screen.
Support new-generation point-by-point calibration technology; the calibration is fast and efficient.
Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All operations can be done in a few steps. That’s what we call Easy Screen Configuration!
Adopt an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration; the
screen debugging can be completed within several minutes; greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage.
An intuitive LCD display interface and clear button light hint simplify the control of the system.
- Inputs ：2x HDMI; 2x DVI + Loop, 1x 3G SDI + Loop, 1x 10G Opt
- Outputs：Ethernet port × 6; 2x 10G OPT
- Loading Capacity：3.9 million pixels
- Scaling: Auto-Fit to Size
- Low-Latency: Supported
- No. of Layers: 3
- Video Monitor： HDMI 1.3
- Communication Mode： USB/LAN
- Image Mosaic： Supported
- Crop Settings： Supported
- PIP： Supported
- Power: Locking IEC In
- With load: 6.5 megapixels, width 10240, height 8192
- Layers: 3 x 4K1K layers
- Input Connector: 3G-SDI*1 HDMI1.4*2 DVI(HDMI 1.4)*2 OPT1 input*1
- Output interface: Network port*10 HDMI 1.3*1
- Optical interface: OPT*2
- Control interface: Network port USB (input and output) Genlock (IN-LOOP)
- Other functions: spliceable, cascadable, customizable function keys, support scene saving and calling, picture quality adjustment.
*VX2 VX2U VX6S VX4U VX4S-N VX400s products has been no longer in production and our recommended alternatives are as follows: Novastar VX1000 VX600 VX400
Novastar VX1000 LED Video Controller Specification
Novastar VX1000 LED Video Controller User Manual
Novastar VX600 LED Video Controller Specification
Novastar VX600 LED Video Controller User Manual
Novastar VX400 LED Video Controller Specification
Novastar VX400 LED Video Controller User Manual
1. Strong technical background. We are a professional LED screen manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. Our engineers are experienced in all kinds of LED controller card configuration and operation, producing and using LED screens.
2 No MOQ request on all our products. You can buy even one sample to test our products before placing bulk orders. Many other suppliers have strict MOQ requests, which is inconvenient for buyers.
3. Quick and safe payment. You can pay by credit card through Paypal, which offers complete buyer protection and avoids having to share any of your financial information.
4. Good quality control. Our technicians inspect all the products earnestly before packaging.
5. Long warranty period. All LED controller products from leddisplayshop.com are under 2-year warranty. You can send the defective products back to us for repair during the warranty period, and we will repair them and send them back to you. The sender affords the shipping cost.
6. Good support fr
1. We ship most of the items listed at our online shop worldwide using the fastest shipping method with a tracking number via DHL, FedEx, or UPS Express, which takes around 4~8+ days to arrive. For Brazil, we only use EMS Express. The buyer must pay USD35 extra for the freight cost if shipping companies list the delivery address as a remote area.
2. We can use the buyer'sbuyer's shipping account to send the goods. But the buyer shall make an appointment for the pickup by himself and send us the shipping label. Simply providing us with a shipping account will not be accepted. If you use a FedEx account, please ask them for a control or reference number.
3. We will process your order within 1~3 working days after receipt of payment. We will re-inform you with another fastest delivery time when it happens to be " "Out of Stock" for the products on your order.
4. We only ship to your order's confirmed address, so please confirm the delivery address on your payment account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card. We will cancel the order and refund you if it does not match. It is OK if you pay by Wire Transfer or Western Union.
5. The shipping company provides service transit time, excluding weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. The buyer shall pay the customs duty on his side if it occurs. Please inform us if you want to lower the product value in the shipping invoice. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid. In most EU countries, this is not allowed. It has to be the real amount paid. A VAT number must be provided for customs clearance for all EU countries, Switzerland, Norway and Ireland.
7. If required, please provide some necessary assistance for the shipping company concerning the customs clearance of the goods in your country.
8. When they arrive, Please check the items in front of the DHL/FedEx courier. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local DHL'sDHL's documentary evidence for the breakage, and in the meantime, email us with photos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. Please contact us if you have not received your shipment within 15 days from the payment date. We will track the shipment and get back to you with a reply ASAP.
10. The products purchased will not be accepted for return and warranty if the codes are ripped off. We do not accept refunds for custom-made products. Regularly stocked items may be returned for refund with a 20% restocking charge if the request is made within 3 days of receiving. Items must be in a good and resalable condition. Shipping costs back and forth and import taxes (if they are any) are all borne by the buyer.
11. We provide six months to one year of quality warranty for most LED part products and 2 years for complete LED display products (Special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace them free of charge in our factory. Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping costs.